Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fit & Fabulous

Okay, both men and women, listen up! You can be fit, healthy and fabulous no matter what your age. I'm tired of hearing:

"I can't do that, I'm 40; I'm 50; I'm 60!"

"Work out? I'd sweat. I don't like to sweat."

"I don't want to change what I eat."

Now go ahead look in the mirror; do you like what you see? Is your blood pressure normal for your age? Are your clothes getting tighter or do you find yourself buying a larger size? How's your cholesterol? Are your depressed?

Age doesn't matter; age is about what's in your mind. You can be "old" at twenty or "young" at eighty!

I know a woman who is 94, drives 30 miles one way every day to swim and workout!

There are men and women in their eighties doing marathons, triathlons and adventure races who live vibrant, healthy lives and never use the word "can't".

YOU CAN!!

You will feel better, have more energy, lose the extra weight and live a fabulous and more active life!!! Get moving; start with a walk around the block, join a gym, get a buddy and move, move, move!! Set a goal and stick to it!

I want everyone to send me an email with your goals for the upcoming Fall Season. And I don't mean football scores!! How many of you can stick to those goals and begin to reevaluate your life and become the person you want to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment