Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Anti Ageing Tips from Pat

Our mind is our most powerful tool. It tells our body everything to do and unless you keep positive thoughts flowing through your mind, your energy will be drained.

Studies have proven that 75% of our thoughts in one hour are negative. We all go through rough times whether it's financial, illness, relationships, divorce, unemployment or natural disasters, we have to overcome the negative. Problems are just obstacles we must overcome and take something positive from it.

In 1994 I broke my back in a fall. It was devastating for me and not only because of the actual physical limitation at the time, but the emotional issues that came with it; Loss of my marriage. But in reality it turned into a wake up call and I realized I had to change my life, let go of the past, and move on. Learning to change the negative into a positive isn't easy, but once you get it, you'll find yourself living a happier, healthier and more productive life.

That positive energy is one of the most powerful anti ageing tools we have. Embrace it!

No comments:

Post a Comment